Monday, March 10, 2008

Right Here, Right Now

Today I set off on a week long roadshow around New Zealand, as part of the Right Here, Right Now seminars, where we showcase some of the exciting and innovative new products available for Accounting Practices from MYOB. This is one of many events where we keep our clients informed and educated, and I really enjoy the opportunity to catch up with many of the people I've come to know over the years I have spent in this industry.

This is the first opportunity for me to introduce MYOB BusinessBasics Online to our wider network of Accountants. Given the response we’ve already had from our trial group, we’re expecting a lot of interest. In particular, I'm keen to show Accountants how MYOB BusinessBasics Online will make it even easier to work with their clients, improving the accuracy and timeliness of the financial data, and reducing some of the issues businesses have meeting their GST commitments.

Also, I'm sure that many Accountants will have lots of questions, so I'll begin to introduce answers to these through this blog, so stay tuned!